The Magic of The Memory Project
Preview and download free curriculum materials that show students that they are a part of history. Cultivate observation skills and compassion through this memorable art project. Appropriate for Grades 6 and up.
Face-to-Face Ambassador Program
Create a Portrait. Create Community.
Become a Memory Project Ambassador! As an Ambassador, you will be part of a global community working together to cultivate creativity, connection, and compassion. To become an Ambassador, all you need to do is hold a Memory Project workshop and send in photos of the portraits created by the students along with one or more photos of the workshop itself.
• Your school will get its own community page published on our website.
• Your students' portraits will be published online in our Portrait Gallery.
• The portraits will be eligible to be featured as our Portrait of the Month.
• You'll receive an official Memory Project Productions Ambassador
• You'll be eligible to win a copy of the award-winning film, Finding Kalman.
Enter your email to download a free introduction video and curriculum kit. You can preview the materials below. We will not share your information with third parties, we will only use it to follow up with you.
If you enjoy this kit and would like to donate to our non-profit, you can do so here. Any amount is greatly appreciated and helps us provide these materials free of charge.